- Which recipes are compatible with My CookBook ?
- How to import recipe from the web ?
- My import doesn’t work, could you fix that ?
- I got errors when I’m using the application
- Why this famous recipe website is not supported ?
- Could you translate the application into my language XXX ?
- How to import recipes from a file ?
- How could I backup my recipes ?
- How to change the category of a recipe ?
- How to transfer my recipes from MyCookBook to MyCookBook Pro ?
You can find compatible websites here.
You can search compatible recipes with integrated search engine and then use Import button of My CookBook.
You can share a compatible recipe page from your phone web browser.
You can copy/paste url of the recipe in My CookBook
Yes, send the URL that doesn’t work to the support
You can describe your problem to the support, we will try to publish a bug fix.
If your favorite cooking website is not supported, you can submit a request or vote for already submitted requests here: Submit a new website
Yes ! You can go to https://mycookbook.oneskyapp.com to help us to translate the application in other languages
If you already have a digital cookbook, you can import it using that page : https://www.mycookbook-online.net/recipes/import/
If you are using the Android application, you can also use our File Import / Export page
To modify the category of a recipe, open “My Cookbook”, then open the “Recipe List”. Tap and hold the recipe that you wish to change and you can select whether to “delete” or “modify” it. The “modify” button will allow you to edit the recipe including changing the category.
Click the category.
Select your categories for the recipe and then click OK.
Save the change with the save button at the bottom of the page or in the menu of the page.
You will need to export your recipes from MyCookBook using the “Export on SD card” function.
File format .xml or .mcb are the most complete formats for MyCookBook.
Then use the import function of MyCookBook Pro to import back all your recipes.