Import recipes from your favorite books, magazines, or non supported websites. Scan your paper or take a photo and use our recipe scanner to import your recipe into your digital cookbook.
This feature requires a COOK mate online account and is available on the website : https://www.cookmate.online/recipes/scan/ and the Android app.
It will come soon in the iOS app.
1. Click on “Import a file‘. Choose a photo of your recipe.
You can also drop a file into the drop zone.
2. Move and resize the title box around the title of your recipe
3. Use the button “New area” to draw new boxes around ingredients and instructions
4. Upload another file if your recipe continues on a second image
5. Tap on “Scan“
6. Edit your recipe if there are some errors and save your changes